ABCO Transportation has Local truck driving jobs available in the Jacksonville area. Every driver has a preference when it comes to their time behind the wheel. We are looking for professional, experienced CDL-Class A drivers to fill these critical Local Positions.
What ABCO Local Truck Drivers can expect:
Driving a local route for ABCO comes with several perks and benefits including:
- Receive 25% of all freight you move! Up to $1,000-$1,250 WEEKLY!
- Best in Class Peterbilt 579’s with APU’s
- Home Daily!
- No Touch Freight!
- Exclusive Vacation Resorts at no cost!
- Benefits, including 401k!
- Interested in becoming an Independent Contractor? Ask your recruiter about our LP program!
How to become a truck driver for ABCO:
It takes a lot to earn a trucking job with ABCO. Our driver recruiters are ready to talk to those interested in the opportunity. Here are the basics they are looking for:
- Great Attitude and Work Ethic.
- Experience and Professional skill. Minimum one year CDL-Class A
- Hazmat Required within 30 days of Hire (Reimbursement Available)
- Rail container, Dry Experience Preferred
- Clean MVR
- Mutual Respect and Communication
We mean it when we say your experience matters at ABCO. If you have a CDL-Class A license and want to advance your career, here’s your chance at ABCO Transportation. Take a moment to learn more and apply to fill one of the available truck driving jobs in Jacksonville.