ABCO Transportation is currently offering Regional trucking jobs to experienced CDL-A drivers, who soon become experts behind the wheel.
Regional trucking jobs, like others in the industry, require hard-working professional drivers. So, put your Class A to work for a company that takes care of its drivers like ABCO.
What ABCO Regional Truck Drivers can expect:
- Estimated average $82,500+/yr!
- Paid VIP 1 day orientation
- Layover Pay
- Breakdown Pay
- Pet and Rider friendly from Day 1!
- 100% No Touch
- Monthly performance bonus!
- Best in class Peterbilt Ultraloft 579’s with APU’s
- Exclusive Vacation Resorts available at no cost!
- Full Benefits, including 401K with match!
What it takes to become an ABCO driver:
Our driver recruiters are always looking for quality drivers to fill our trucking jobs around the country. This is a sample of what it takes to drive for ABCO:
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Experience and professional skill
- Clean MVR
- Mutual respect and communication
If you’re an experienced CDL-Class A truck driver ready to take on a Regional route, give us a call at (800) 664-4410 or apply now to be contacted by a Recruiter!