ABCO Transportation has Lease or Lease Purchase opportunities that keep you and your truck running to generate consistent revenue. As an Independent Contractor, you want consistent freight, solid profit margins, and reduced headaches that come along with owning your own business. ABCO has Independent Contractor solutions that eliminate the headaches.
What ABCO Independent Contractors can expect:
ABCO is where Lease and Lease Purchasers can move their careers forward. There is no guesswork with us. Driving for ABCO as a Lease or Lease Purchaser comes with several perks and benefits including:
- Average $2,500.00 Net Weekly
- NO Trailer Rental Fee
- NO Hidden Fees!
- Weekly Revenue Settlements
- You’re the boss
- National fuel discounts
- Referral bonus program
- ELD with In-Cab Scanning
- Safety bonus program
- Quality home time when you want it
- Tag and permit services
- Maintenance, parts & tire discounts
What it takes to become an Independent Contractor with ABCO:
ABCO is looking for elite Lease and Lease Purchasers to join the team. Our Independent Contactor Recruiters are always looking for Lease or Lease Purchasers to fill our trucking opportunities around the country. Examples of what it takes to drive for ABCO include:
- A tandem axle or sleeper tractor not more than 10 years old. Our affiliate has great late model, low mileage lease trucks available at very good rates.
- Class-A CDL
- At least 1 year verifiable experience within the last 3 years
If you’re an experienced Class A driver interested in becoming a Lease or Lease Purchaser, ready to take control of your own business, give us a call! Here at ABCO, your experience matters.