Website ABCO Transportation, Inc.
Our truck driving jobs offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, vacation time, and exclusive driver resorts. Apply now!
ABCO Transportation is looking for CDL-Class A drivers to fill dedicated trucking jobs in Bethlehem, PA. These high paying truck driver jobs are for a new dedicated route. We are seeking experienced, hard-working, professional drivers to handle this new account.
Truck driving jobs with ABCO span the company’s 48 state network covering more than 350 terminals. ABCO primarily ships refrigerated or temperature-sensitive freight.
The Bethlehem area is a growing market for ABCO and we need elite drivers to help fill the demand for dedicated trucking. Here at ABCO you are not just working any trucking job, but have a career where you can move your career forward.
What to expect from ABCO’s dedicated trucking jobs:
Drivers are valued at ABCO. We outline what dedicated trucking drivers can expect working for us:
- Benefits including 401k and paid vacation
- Appreciation and respect from our professional staff
- Free, exclusive company vacation resorts
- New equipment
- No touch freight
How to become a truck driver for ABCO:
The ABCO driver recruiters are ready to discuss dedicating trucking and how to become a trucker driver with us. This is a just a few of the basics we expect:
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Experience and professional skill. Minimum one year CDL-Class A
- Clean MVR
- Mutual respect and communication
- *Be available for dispatch from Sunday – Saturday
- Daily communication/check call
- Deliver on time and meet customer expectations
- Current on logs/paperwork
It takes a special individual to handle a dedicated trucking route for ABCO. We are looking to add elite drivers to our team. And your experience matters to ABCO Transportation. We are interested to hear what you bring to the table. If you are up for the challenge, our driver recruiters are ready to answer questions about this great opportunity.